The means by which Foundation Futprints will achieve its aims and goals can be found below, these are a direct translation by Andrew Lisgarten from the Polish version of the Statute (the legal document sent to the judge in Poland for registration of the foundation.) The means by which we will for achieve our goals are the legal framework in which the foundation can operate and thus are quiet broad.
Check out the project page for more details of what we are doing and plan to do.
The Foundation pursues its goals through:
- The organisation and implementation of a Community Centre Projects.
- The organisation and implantation of a Homeless Centre Projects.
- The integration of both projects.
- Promotion and organisation of volunteerism and cooperation with other organisations.
Means by which the Foundation pursues its objectives related to the community centre Projects.
Organising social welfare centres (without accommodation) and providing safe places to hold meetings and organise activities.
Means by which the Foundation pursues its objectives related to the Homeless Centre Project:
Establishing and maintaining hostels, night shelters, warming kitchen, bath and other educational assistance to the homeless, the poor, the elderly, the sick, the disabled and others in need of assistance, including refugees.
Both programs can be implemented through the following activities:
- Arranging various activities (mental and physical, such as computer skills, sports, dance, practical skills, martial arts), enabling the learning, development and sharing of different skills and abilities.
- Organising learning support for children, teenagers and adults.
- Modelling environmentally friendly and healthy lifestyle.
- Organising various forms of work and volunteering opportunities for members of the local community.
- Organising training courses, counselling and internships.
- Charitable activities, preventive and resocialisation
- Provision of social assistance (accommodation, food, clothing)
- Organising work with special focus on the employment of homeless people
- Providing medical support and assistance in obtaining health insurance.
- Assistance with seeking the right legal status for someone’s disability and the provisions they are entitled to.
- Assistance in social and professional integration.
- Conducting educational activities.
- Counteracting Alcoholism and drug addiction.
- Rehabilitation of persons with disabilities.
- Providing therapeutic assistance.
- Providing spiritual support.
- General means by which the objectives are achieved integration of the two projects.
- The means by which they achieved goals of the Foundation are common action both projects such as the organisation of joint events, exchange of experiences between participants of both projects.
- In order to integrate the two programs can be implemented additional programs, including among other things, encouraging members of the local community to join the efforts of helping the poor and needy and to coordinate these activities.